Spring has officially sprung here in Los Angeles! Flowers are in bloom, brightly-colored fashions have hit the store windows, and everyone is realizing... “Oh shoot! Bikini Season is coming up!”
No worries though because I have a delicious dish that will curb those cravings for take-out and keep those killer curves at the same time!
- 2 Chicken breasts, ground or chopped
- 1 pkg Nasoya Pasta Zero (it’s 40 calories for the WHOLE bag!)
- 1 Egg, scrambled
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (natural chunky works best!)
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- a dash of sweet chili sauce (optional)
- frozen edamame
- green onions
- Cook the chicken through in a little wok oil or coconut oil.
- Cook your noodles according to their package directions (rinse them really well!) and set aside. You want them to dry out a little bit before adding them into your dish.
- Add in your scrambled egg and let it cook with the chicken.
- Add peanut butter, soy sauce and a drizzle of honey to the chicken and the eggs. Mix thoroughly and then add a little bit of water to thin out the sauce. At this point, throw in the edamame and green onions and it let simmer.
- Add in noodles and a little sweet chili sauce if you'd like.
Pile it up high in a large dish, top with sliced green onions and serve with chopsticks!
Don’t Forget to Get Social!