CLICK HERE to check out more fun California Avocado!
Did you know that Avocados have a lot of health benefits? See below on how good avocados can do your body!
There is a right and a wrong way to peel an avocado. Have you ever mashed it and basically broke the avocado?? Well, below is the proper technique on how to peel it so it comes out perfect!
You want to peel the avocado with your hands, as you would a banana:
- First, cut the avocado length-wise, around the seed
- Holding each half, twist them in the opposite directions to separate them from the seed
- Remove the seed
- Cut each half, lengthwise
- Next, using your thumb and index finger, simply peel the skin off each piece
- Potassium (more than twice the amount found in a banana)
- Vitamin E
- Folic acid
- Good fats
- helps with hair, nails and skin