It's out! Heal the Bay has the 23rd Annual Beach Report Card and luckily, 84% of L.A. beaches received A or B summer grades.
But some weren't so lucky.
Here is a list of the Top 10 worst beaches:
1. Avalon Harbor Beach on Catalina Island (L.A. County)
2. Cowell Beach – at the wharf (Santa Cruz County)
3. Poche Beach (Orange County)
4. Cabrillo Beach harborside (Los Angeles County)
5. Malibu Pier (L.A. County)
6. Marina Lagoon (San Mateo County)
7. Doheny State Beach (Orange County)
8. Redondo Beach Pier (Los Angeles County)
9. Windsurfer Circle at Candlestick Point (San Francisco County)
10. Tijuana River Mouth (San Diego County)
CLICK HERE to visit Heal the Bay's website and check the grade of your beach!